We work to ensure you have all you need not only to deliver a high-quality education, but to flourish personally and professionally. Get the essential tools and information to make that happen, including teaching, research, employee and office resources, as well as news, forms and policies.
Meet Our New FacultyFaculty Book
Navigate to a Section
The Bridge is a dedicated source of news and information specifically aimed at faculty and staff across campus. Keep an eye out for email updates every Tuesday and Thursday.
日本一本道最新高清无码The DU Newsroom is the centralized source of news for the University community — teachers, students, faculty and parents alike.
University of Denver Magazine
The University of Denver Magazine provides news articles profiling notable DU-connected people and events both on campus and around the world.
日本一本道最新高清无码New to DU? We know it can be overwhelming. Find resources to help you get situated in your new home.
- New Employee Orientation: All new employees are required to attend an orientation, and new faculty members have action items they need to take care of before arriving at DU. Learn more about the first day of employment and what to expect during the first week and beyond.
- Paperwork: On your first day, you'll need to have completed an employee verification and eligibility form. All required new employee paperwork that must be completed is located here, including the I-9 Employment Verification and Eligibility Form and Form W-4. Learn more
- Appointment, Promotion and Tenure Guidelines: Review the
- Employee Handbook: Review the employee handbook if you have questions regarding employment practices, pay practices or benefits.
- Campus Map: Make sure you know where you're headed with the campus map.
- Parking: If you need a parking pass, you'll get one through parking services.
- Pioneer ID Card: You'll be required to obtain a Pioneer ID card, which will serve as your campus identification. It will grant access to buildings closed to the public and allow you to take advantage of discounted tickets for DU cultural and sporting events. Learn more here.
Other Employee Perks
As a DU employee, you have access to a variety of perks, including:
- Discounted tickets for DU cultural and sporting events
- Discounted membership to the Coors Fitness Center
- Discounts on food, lodging and services throughout the city with your DU Zone card
- Library resources, both on-site and online
- Staff meal plan through Sodexo
- Discounted prices at the DU Bookstore
- Discounted tickets for the Newman Center Presents series at the Newman Center
- Discounted rates at the Pass Camp at the Ritchie Center
- Get more information on these additional benefits of working at DU: http://www.tewmi.com/human-resources/benefits/additional_benefits
- Office of Teaching & Learning
日本一本道最新高清无码Our Office of Teaching & Learning offers opportunities for professional development and support for innovative teaching projects.
- Library services
日本一本道最新高清无码In addition to collections, our libraries offer a variety of services of particular use to faculty. These include the Research Center, which can help locate and procure essential resources; Course Reserves, through which you can find and request academic resources on your own; and our math, science and language centers, which offer you and your students assistance on a wide variety of topics.
- Writing Center support
日本一本道最新高清无码Through our Writing Center, you can arrange in-class writing workshops and consultations on subjects ranging from crafting effective theses to writing project proposals. The Writing Center also provides collaborative, non-evaluative consultations for faculty and students alike.
日本一本道最新高清无码CourseMedia is a management system that will help you organize and present media materials.
- Video Manager
Video Manager allows you to request video recording services, upload videos for public or private course-related use, and browse through hundreds of DU videos.
As a faculty member, you may be involved in advising at a graduate or undergraduate level in addition to your teaching duties. Visit either our Office of Academic Advising (for undergraduates) or email our Office of Graduate Education for more information.
- DU Portfolio Community
Our portfolio community allows you access to a searchable database of electronic portfolios for students, faculty, staff, alumni and communities.
- Honor Code reporting
日本一本道最新高清无码If you become aware of any violation of the University's Honor Code, use our incident report form to file a detailed report. More information on the Honor Code can be found in the Forms and Policies section of this page.
- Disability Services Program
日本一本道最新高清无码Our Disability Services Program is dedicated to providing support for students with disabilities. If you have any questions regarding the University's disability policy, or if you wish to ensure you're providing the proper accommodations, visit the program's website.
- Interfaith calendar
Ensure you're aware of and prepared for any holy days with particular restrictions or obligations by consulting our interfaith calendar.